Health and Safety. Safety First.
TRC operate a Work Safe Management Program (WMSP) which is ACC accredited. All our team are suitably trained, qualified, experienced and authorised including as and where appropriate:
- Class 2, 4 + 5 Heavy Truck Licence
- Dangerous Goods DG + Forklift endorsement
- OSH Fork Lift Operator Cert
- Site Safe Passport
- Load and unload a goods service vehicle (unit 1753)
- Use a truck loader crane to lift and place loads (unit 16617)
- NZ Certificate in Crane Operation (Level 3)
- Sling regular loads and communicate during crane operations (unit 3789)
- Apply safe work practices in the workplace (unit 17593)
- Lockout and reinstate machinery in the workplace (unit 25043)
- DKO skills required in the crane industry (unit 3788)
- DKO workplace health and safety (497)
- First Aid Training
Our fleet and equipment are both internally and externally maintained, repaired and inspected including:
- Daily checks by operators
- Monthly checks by workshop and external providers
- Certificate of Fitness from VTNZ on all trucks and trailers
- Annual external certification on all truck mounted cranes, chains, fork attachments
All drivers have the appropriate PPE including Safety Boots, Gloves, Hi-viz Clothing, Hard Hat, First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher and Spill kit.
All drivers are subject to our drug and alcohol policy.